Ultrasonic Outdoor Dog Bark Controller
CSB25 Outdoor Stop Barking Deterrent dogpaw shape outdoor bark control Product Description Does your dog bark too much? Maybe your neighbor's dog barks too much? Now there is a solution to excessive barking - even if it's coming from someone else's dog! This decorative electronic...
CSB25 Outdoor Stop Barking Deterrent dogpaw shape outdoor bark control
Does your dog bark too much? Maybe your neighbor's dog barks too much? Now there is a solution to excessive barking - even if it's coming from someone else's dog! This decorative electronic dogpaw Shape is really an Ultrasonic Bark Control Device to control nuisance barking!The Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control System can hang in a tree, at home anywhere in your yard.
Designed specifically for outdoor use, this Redmogo CSB25 Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control is durable. You can choose from 3 sensitivity levels (activated at 15, 30 or 50 feet) as well as a test level audible to humans. Requires 9 Volt Battery, (not included) with an average battery life of 2 months. The Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control controls outdoor barking and no collar is needed! Safe and effective for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
•Uses ultrasonic sound to deter nuisance barking
•Detects barking up to 50 feet away.
•3 levels of operation
•Stop your barking dog
•Stop your neighbors’ barking dog
•Stop barking at specific times of day
•Train puppies not to bark
•Deter barking dogs on camping trips
How the Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control Works
When the Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control detects excessive barking, the microphone picks up the barking and activates the unit. This results in a safe high pitch ultrasonic sound that is audible to dogs, but not to humans. The offending dog hears the sound and will stop barking. Since it is unpleasant to the dog, the dog learns to stop barking!It is effective up to 50 feet.
Note: If the dog is deaf or hearing impaired, he may not react to the Outdoor Bark Control.
Caution: Humans cannot hear the ultrasonic sound, however precautions should be taken
when preparing the Outdoor Bark Control for use.
• Keep at arms length away from the human ear to avoid hearing damage if a dog begins
barking while you are setting up, mounting or hanging the Outdoor Bark Control
• Humans should also avoid standing very close to the Outdoor Bark Control when it is on.
• Not for use by children.
• This device is intended for use only with dogs. Never attempt to use it for any purpose not described in this manual.
Microphone: Used to detect barking.
Sound Activated Speaker: Produces the
Switch with 3 Levels of Operation:
Low Sensitivity - Short range detection
(up to 15 feet)
Medium Sensitivity - (up to 30 feet)
High Sensitivity - (up to 50 feet)
Hang Hole: For hanging the Outdoor
Battery Door: Used to enclose the Battery
Installation and Setup
The Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control should be placed facing the dog and within range of the dog. The unit is designed with provisions for hanging or mounting and should be positioned at a height of no more than 5 feet. The Outdoor Bark Control can also stand alone. It can be placed in a tree, hanging from a pole, on a fence post, etc. For best results, the area between the Outdoor Bark Control and the dog should be free of any large obstacles.
To Insert and Remove the Battery
1. The Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control utilizes a replaceable 9-volt battery (not included).The battery door is located on the back of the unit. Pull the battery door open.
2. Insert the 9-volt battery with the positive side oriented as shown.
3. Replace the battery door by positioning the top edge, and snap the bottom of battery door into place.
4.Press power switch 3 seconds to “ON”,boot up is “L”,light press switch justment “H”, “M”, “L” gear.
Average battery life is 2 months, depending on how often the dog barks.
To conserve battery life, please press power switch 3 seconds close. After close the Outdoor Bark Control is not in use.
The LED indicator shows good or low battery. Good battery equals 1 flash every 5 seconds LED. Low battery equals 3 flashes every 5 seconds with the LED. If there are no LED lights it is time to change the battery. When emitting the ultrasonic sound,
Modes of Operation
• Begin use of the Outdoor Bark Control on Low Sensitivity and only increase to Medium Sensitivity if the dog does not respond.
• If the dog does not respond to Medium Sensitivity, increase to High Sensitivity.
What to Expect During Use of the
Outdoor Bark Control
Place the Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control within range of the dog with the unit switched to Low, Medium or High Sensitivity. Most dogs will understand very quickly that the Outdoor Bark Control is disrupting their urge to bark and will relax and stop barking.
You should notice a reduction in the dog’s barking within the first two weeks that the
Outdoor Bark Control is in use. Please note this product may not work on deaf or hearing impaired dogs.
Excessive barking can cause a real strain on your relationship with your pet, as well as cause disruptions in your neighborhood.
• Remove the battery before cleaning.
• Clean the Dogpaw Shape Outdoor Bark Control with a damp cloth.
• Do no use any kind of spray chemicals or solvent to clean.
• Do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
Note: the Outdoor Bark Control is weatherproof. However, if water enters into the microphone it may
disrupt the unit’s operation. After the microphone is dry it will resume working properly.
To Test the Outdoor Bark Control
1. Press Switch to low.
2. Hold the unit with the Indicator Light facing towards you. The unit should be arms length away from your mouth.
3. In order to trigger the unit, say “Woof” loudly towards the Microphone.
4. The LED light will flash and there will be an audible sound to indicate that it is functioning properly.
5. If the Indicator Light does not flash and there is no audible sound, ensure that the battery is properly installed and/or replace the battery.
6. Press Switch to Low Sensitivity before you begin using the Outdoor Bark Control.
Note: The TEST Mode also is low operation.
Warning: do not submerge in water. Do not open .keep out of reach of babies to avoid choke risk.
1.Two power modes (battery alkaline or 6F22 9-volt supply; adopter input: 100-240volt, output: 9V DC 500mA-800mA,not include battery and adapter)